Whatever your business, there are plenty of administrative tasks that take up your time: emails, social media, newsletters, returning phone calls, and more. The time you spend on these tasks is time taken away from the actual purpose of your business. That’s why you need a virtual assistant.
A virtual assistant, like me, can take some of that burden off your shoulders and give you more time and freedom to do the work you want to be doing. And because I’m virtual, rather than someone you’ve hired full time in your physical location, you don’t have to worry about having enough work for me to fill a full 40-hour week. You can hire me part time for just a day or two a week, or to handle only specific tasks.
I can handle any of the following for you:
- Checking, sorting, and responding to emails
- Scheduling, responding to comments, and creating posts for social media
- Scheduling and updating your calendar
- Preparing a wide variety of documents
- Writing, editing, and scheduling blog posts for your website
- Returning phone calls
- Creating, scheduling and sending your daily, weekly, or monthly newsletters
If you need something that you don’t see here, feel free to inquire anyway. There are so many tasks that can be covered by a virtual assistant, listing them all would be impossible.